Dairy Milk Powder Bags
- Cost savings when compared to current commonly used FIBC designs.
- BHA can also tailor the designs to each site both for ease of operators but also to potentially increase payloads which can have huge cost savings.
- Our EVOH liner has higher barrier properties than Nylon so we can offer a lower price with even improved barrier properties in many instances.
- Less manual handling.
- Stacking – The BHA range design features excellent stack configuration and the designs are rated up to 4 high stacking.
- Push/Pull Container Loading Unloading – The range design features a push/pull design feature consistent across all FIBCs.
- Liner Material Barrier Properties – The designs feature EVOH that has already been tested to meet the highest barrier properties required by an independent laboratory in Australia. Whilst we offer EVOH as a standard we can provide Nylon and LDPE liners if required to meet lower barrier property requirements for specific applications.
This required testing of each different layer of materials that our design required, different fabric weights, different liner microns and materials.
It also required a detailed analysis of the specific chemical make up of each layer of material with all raw material ingredients identified, in what proportion, what brand and statements from each raw material supplier regarding both the actual ingredients and a huge list of prohibited ingredients.
This also required some very specific testing to be completed regarding the migration level of some specific chemicals in each of the layers of material and also included light transmission testing.
All test reports are available on request.
- BHA FIBC fills in a squarer shape than the common currently utilized FIBCs.
- Features a higher barrier liner of EVOH vs Nylon.
- Fill weight is potentially higher.
- Doesn’t slump after filling which can occur with commonly used FIBC.
Liner Barrier Properties:
BHA’s EVOH liner was tested at Gunn Lab Australia a testing facility well known to the Australian Dairy Industry.
It is a 5 layer liner and achieved the following Oxygen and Water Vapor Barrier test results.
The Oxygen transmission target is 10 or less BHA’s liner achieved 2.1
The Water Vapour transmission target is 6.5 or less BHAs liner achieved 2.6 and 2.3
BHA’s designs liner material transmission properties and sell prices have now allowed for a cost effective range all featuring EVOH liner materials.
High Barrier Liner – Available in Baffle & Standard Configuration:
- Dairy Milk Powder manufacturers
- Cheese manufacturers
- Goat milk powder manufacturers
- Stock feed manufacturers
- Coffee manufacturers
- Frozen vegetables
- Co packers re protein powders
- Food manufacturers who may be receiving powders in bag in box
Low Barrier Liner – Available in Baffle & Standard Configuration:
- Frozen vegetables
- High value seeds
- Ingredient blenders
- Food ingredient manufacturers