BOPP Laminated Sacks
Biaxially Orientated Poly Propylene, BOPP for short.
High presentation top of the range in polypropylene sacks, BOPP sacks are strong, water resistant, UV stablised and offer photographic printing in either high gloss or matt finish.
These sacks are manufactured by laminating the BOPP film onto PP fabric. The BOPP film is laminated with the print facing inwards, which prevents the print from rubbing or scuffing, ensuring high quality print presentation for the life of the sack.
These attractive sacks retain all the strength of traditional polypropylene sacks.
Widely used for horse and stock feeds.
- The sacks perform by maintaining humidity levels below 40 RH inside the package.
- Exceptional capacity to resist moisture; 80 times better performance than polypropylene at keeling moisture out.
- Provide excellent protection against oxygen transmission, physical damage, biological damage, odour transfer, ultra violet radiation, chemical breakdown, oil and greases, acids and alkalis.
- Degassing valve.
- Food ingredients/flavours
- Tea/coffee/cocoa powder
- Dried foods
- Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- Dyes & pigments
- Animal feed